The Motion Controls Robotics Tech Talk blog was designed to help our customers answer questions, and to be used as a resource for companies that might have questions about adding automation to their facilities. Looking back at the posts featured in Tech Talk last year can help us to create topics for the next year. It is important to us to make sure that we are not only a great resource for our current customers, but a reliable source in helping prospective customers to research how automation can improve a variety of processes.
We would love to know from our current and prospective customers what robotic topics we should address this year. If there are topics, in the area of automation and robotics, that are speed bumps for you in moving forward or if you have a great PM tip for us to add to our PM series, we would love to hear from you.
As a token of our appreciation, we will send you a $100 gift card for any ideas we use as a Tech Talk topic during the upcoming year. Send us your questions or ideas at email@example.com.
Demand for automation is at record levels, according to Robotic Industries Association, so it is not surprising that last year’s top ten robotics topics show a pattern of wanting to learn more about how certain types of automation can improve current processes and systems.
Top Ten Robotics Topics, by increasing popularity:
10. The 4 Components of Vision Systems used in Automation
9. Efficiently Erect Multiple Case Sizes
8. Pros of Robotic Machine Tending
7. BEST Robotics Team Explores Automation and Robotics at MCRI
6. How Often Do Robots Need Preventative Maintenance
5. Welding with FANUC’s ARC Mate Series
4. Robot Life Cycle—FAQs
3. Can Bluetooth Solutions Replace High-Flex Cable
2. Unraveling Degrees of Freedom and Robot Axis: What does it mean to have a multiple axis pick and place or multiple axis robot?
1. Inertia Calculations by Your Robot Integrator Are Critical For Proper Robot Selection and End of Arm Tool Design
Review these top ten robotics topics and if you would like further information feel free to use our REQUEST INFORMATION form.