Automation for the Building and Construction Industry
Click image to read article
Articles featuring roofing applications
What do our board stacking robotic systems offer?
- The capability of stacking up to 250 feet per minute.
- Flexibility is the new fast and these systems can handle boards of different thicknesses and lengths (4 – 16 feet long).
- An automated system perfect for stacking tapered boards, because the robots can quickly rotate boards 180 degrees for straight stacks.
- Our previous systems have allowed companies to reduce labor needs in stacking cells by 50-66% – moving employees to jobs where they can be used more effectively and with less operator injury.
- MCRI has designed 17 board handling robot cells the oldest running 24/7 for 17 years.
- We have stacked enough boards to make 750 stacks of boards as tall as Mt. Everest.
Request Free On-site Automation Evaluation
Automating Building and Construction Board Handling Case Study
Company overcomes manpower problems with new automated stacking system