Roll Handling Automation
Label – Sort – Wrap
Increase Employee Safety | Move Rolls Quicker | Increase Process Efficiency
Since 1995, Motion Controls Robotics, Inc. has been a global supplier of reliable Roll Handling and Packaging Systems to Paper, Flexible Packaging, Nonwovens, and Tissue customers. From large parent (master) Roll Handling to individual slit roll palletizing and packaging, MCRI has a solution to any project large or small.
Free On-site Automation Evaluation
With over 20 years in the robotics industry, we have seen dramatic growth and change in the robotic and automation technologies available. We would like to share this knowledge to help your company reduce costs, reduce labor, and increase efficiency and production, all while giving you excellent ROI.
MCRI is excited to offer you an AUTOMATION EVALUATION at your facility. Our roll handling automation specialist will visit your facility and perform the following:
- The automation evaluations can be performed for
- one specific line – best option for specific improvement goals
- the entire plant – suggested for finding improvement options available
- multiple plants – done when looking at developing processes for consistent product/production results
- MCRI will outline current automation needs, and opportunities for improvement based on the diverse selection of FANUC robots and the latest smart technologies available
- You will receive a report with illustrations, line specifications, and photos (as required)
This video shows a variety of robotic roll handling projects MCRI has worked on over the years. We can handle projects with very large, heavy rolls or small rolls using the various robot options available from FANUC.
This card is good for one year with the purchase of a new robotic roll handling system. This offer is worth more than $900 for each robot in the system. Even if you are not ready for a system today, pick-up a card for when you are! Email firstname.lastname@example.org today.