Motion Controls Robotics develops robotic case packing systems that allow product to be automatically packed into pre-erected, lined or unlined corrugated cases. Products are fed into the system via flat top conveyor. Erected cases are placed on the case conveyor and are automatically registered for packing. The robotic container case packing system is flexible, precise, programmable and portable.
Case Packing Robot Options
Click on the robot to learn more
Corrugated material is at the heart of robotic case and tray palletizing. Learn more from Wexxar Packaging, Inc. in their white paper “Corrugated Packaging 101” about corrugated material and different forms of cases and trays.
Easy To Use
- No need for direct teaching of points
- Built-in operator pendant with stored recipes
- Menu selection for patterns/pack outs
- Adjustable pick and place positions, on-the-fly
- Offline programming via easy-to-use text file
- 200+ part recipes keeps data such as part description, pick/place locations and stack patterns
- Case in-feed conveyor can be attached to automated box erector
- Completed cases can be conveyed to automated case sealers for taping
- Case Packer is typically equipped with fork pockets or casters so it can be easily moved to any packaging line
- Interchangeable tooling between Case Packers