Performing and keeping a proper preventative maintenance schedule extends the life of the robot and keeps the robot cell running efficiently without experiencing unplanned downtime.
Motion Controls Robotics provides innovative robotic solutions from concept to install and 24/7 service and support for complete customer satisfaction. MCRI is a FANUC Level 4 Certified Servicing Integrator authorized to perform warranty repair and maintenance on FANUC robots.
Schedule your PM Today
- Download our Preventative Maintenance Information form to find out where to start
- Gather information and fill-out the downloaded form
- Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCRI will contact you to schedule your PM service
There are only a handful of FANUC Authorized Integrators who have achieved Certified Servicing Status in North America. This status is awarded only to FANUC Robotics’ most highly trained Integrators.
Improper robot maintenance can cause damage to your robot and end up costing not only repair cost but also downtime costs. So it is best to use someone, like MCRI, who is authorized and experienced in performing warranty repair on FANUC robots.
MCRI provides preventive maintenance services for routine robot maintenance. All services are performed by Master Certified Engineers/Certified Service Engineers and designed to meet each robot’s maintenance specifications.
Robot Preventative Maintenance Features:
- Backup of controller memory including teach pendant programs and application software
- Monitor/observe the robot in motion noting any cable wear, irregular motion or noises
- Replace robot batteries to ensure robot positional data during power loss
- Replace controller batteries to prevent loss of software and programming during power loss
- Replenish internal grease based on robot model’s specifications
- Check motor brakes for slippage
- Clean controller ventilation and filters to ensure proper heat exchange
- Clean and perform visual inspection of robot mechanical unit, end of arm tooling, and cabling
Robot Preventative Maintenance Benefits:
- Increased robot longevity and reliability
- Identify potential failures before they result in unexpected downtime
- Maintenance program can be tailored for each robot
- Data to support scheduling future maintenance work
- Accurate metering on grease replacement to protect against over pressure and seal damage
- Large quantity of spare parts in stock for quick repairs
- Always offering 24-hour support coverage