Robotic Case Palletizing
Motion Controls Robotics develops easy-to-use robotic case palletizing systems that decrease costs with reductions in labor, ergonomic injuries and floor space. From simple systems to more complex, we can handle it for you. Motion Controls can develop a system that will be highly reliable, flexible to handle various configurations and able to handle process adjustments on the fly. With our years of experience, we can increase your throughput while reducing costs.
Watch More Palletizing Videos > >
Corrugated material is at the heart of robotic case and tray palletizing. Learn more from Wexxar Packaging, Inc. in their white paper “Corrugated Packaging 101” about corrugated material and different forms of cases and trays.
Flexible and precise
- Handles various stack patterns
- PalletPRO™ software allows easy creation of new patterns as well as modifications to existing patterns
- Quick changeover using adjustable tooling and stored recipes
- Built-in color operator pendant with stored recipes
- Recipe keeps part data such as product size and packing pattern, place locations and vacuum pattern
- Menu selection for pattern changeover
- On-the-fly process adjustments