Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Location: Fremont, Ohio
Position Overview:MCRI is looking for an innovative individual to join our team as a Project Manager. This position is responsible for all aspects of a project, from receipt of purchase order through successful installations and start-up of equipment at customer's facility. With desire to learn more about the robotics industry, the opportunity to advancement is available. Training opportunities include on-the-job training, tuition payment for courses related to your position and/or a degree, and onsite or internet-based training from the leading provider of robots, FANUC America.
As a core member of the project management team, you will handle multiple projects simultaneously, as well serve as a liaison for both Motion Controls Robotics and our customers. The successful candidate will work closely with MCRI’s sales team, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and assemblers to ensure the projects are on time and on budget.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Preparation and development of budgets, reviewing job contributions, forecasting/analyzing variances for each project.
- Record and resolve problems/issues, implement changes to a project and document meetings.
- Assign departments to complete project needs, plan and evaluate project activities.
- Implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines, status changes to a job, initiation and management of warranty issues.
- Resolve conflicts, make sure final decisions are made or decide direction for a project.
- Identify assess and minimize project risks.
- Initiate project meetings at the beginning of each project and during projects as needed, decide agenda and oversee follow through.
- Travel to customer offices when needed to coordinate and communicate projects.
- Effectively manage time, budget and quality constraints.
- Work with Sales, Engineering and Production at project beginning and throughout to encourage needed communication and to identify and resolve issues as they come up.
- Establish expected completion dates for all project major components and successfully communicate to sales, engineering and production.
- Participate in weekly Pre-Production meeting for establishing overall project priorities.
- Prepare a set of assembly instructions (with assistance from Supervisors) for each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, HR, or Accounting or, 2-5 years working as a Project Manager or related position.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Very high reasoning skills, high language skills, and intermediate mathematical skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation and be able to reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site at Fremont, Ohio
Pay: Annual Salary Range $75,000 - $95,000 based on experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement