Dairy Industry Manufacturing - End of Line Packaging
Motion Controls Robotics’ builds small or large footprint robotic cells specifically designed for plastic jug palletizing.
Leading dairy producers work with us to develop robot palletizing cells for plastic gallon jugs.
Some issues that MCRI robotic systems address:
- employees having to remain in near-zero temperatures
- able to connect to the current flow of the product
- rate and stack quality is improved
- flexibility in stack patterns with the various dollies and trays
- keeping End of Arm Tooling (EOAT) functioning in the cold room temperatures
Robot Palletizes Jugs onto Orbis Trays
Motion Controls Robotics’ recent integration project shows a small footprint robotic cell designed for plastic jug palletizing. This system features two different FANUC robot models that share the cell and work together to palletize the gallon jugs and move new trays and dollies onto the outfeed conveyor.