FANUC’s iRVision is the only fully integrated vision system available in the robotics industry. It is one of the many features and tools available from FANUC robots the #1 choice of customers, worldwide. Below are 12 of the many reasons that iRVision should be your robot vision system of choice;
- “Snap on the Fly”
Because a FANUC robot using iRVision always knows where the camera (or the part is) when an image is taken, an accurate, cycle time saving position can be determined. No other robot vision system can do this.
- 3DL Vision processes
Built-in tools and capabilities to locate parts with varying physical levels and poses, as you might find with random parts laying in a bin
- MultiView vision processes.
Complicated robot math calculations and formulas are included inside the MultiView vision processes that save engineering time in not having to “figure out” the math.
- Easy and accurate vision to robot calibration.
Both standard grid calibration as well as fully automatic self calibration methods are provided.
- Improved application accuracy is achieved when iRVision is used to generate user Frames and Utools.
- iRVision is the robotics industry’s only vertically integrated single source vision guidance and inspection package on the market with over 27 years of application experience and sales success. Single source supply eliminates headaches for the end customer.
- Advanced GPM (Geometric Pattern Matching). With the unique FANUC emphasis in this area, iRVision is exceptional to other geometrically based vision model capabilities.
- Factory certified and warranted cabling solutions are available with integrated vision cables in most all robot mechanical units as standard.
- Easy to use setup – saves time and money setting up your vision process.
- iRVision’s design is focused on providing the right solution to real-life robot problems.
- Prepackaged interface between robot function and vision function simplifies programming, reducing total solution cost and reducing lead time.
- One Stop Shopping
Lights, cameras, and software all from the same place you purchase your robot
Single point of support
Provides seamless Integration
Contact a Motion Controls Robotics, Inc. sales engineer to determine if iRVision is the right solution for part position sensing, quality inspection, error detection, line tracking, measurement, or other possible vision application.