Motion Controls Robotics, Inc (MCRI) is exhibiting at both the North and South Converters Expos in 2024. They will be turning heads with the in-depth experience and flexible system design of their robotic roll handling systems.
Fremont, Ohio – Motion Controls Robotics, Inc (MCRI), a leading Robotic Systems Integrator specializing in roll handling solutions for manufacturing and warehouse facilities, is excited to announce its participation in both 2024 Converters Expos. Converters Expo brings together industry leaders, suppliers, and professionals from the converting industry.
Join Motion Controls Robotics at:
Booth #318 – at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI
- Networking Event: Wednesday, April 17,5PM-7:30PM
- Walking the Show: Thursday, April 18, 9AM – 3:30PM
Both locations are home to a variety of converting companies and Converters Expo brings together hundreds of companies specifically focusing on innovative solutions for the converting and packaging industry. Motion Controls Robotics provides automation solutions to the paper, film, foil, and nonwovens industries. MCRI has worked with companies in each of these industry segments to improve their production process through integration of automation and robotics such as:
- Roll Handling
- Roll Labeling
- Case Packing
- Automated Guided Carts/Autonomous Mobile Robots
The recent employee shortage has highlighted this need for automation and robotics to make sure your company stays competitive and can meet growth goals. Motion Controls Robotics offers flexible systems with the ability to lift and transfer small rolls up to master/parent rolls. Robotics for roll handling maximizes productivity, helps to maintain a quality product with no damage, and improves worker safety.
Key Highlights of Motion Controls Robotics at Converters Expo North & South:
- Automation Showcase: Visit the MCRI booth to experience firsthand the latest advancements in systems integration technology to optimize production and increase efficiency. The booth will feature a FANUC CRX-10iA moving rolls- offering the option for visitors to experience running a cobot.
- Tailored Solutions for Your Facility: The MCRI team will be available to discuss your specific manufacturing and warehouse needs. Learn how Motion Controls Robotics customizes solutions to fit the unique requirements of your facility, ultimately driving productivity and reducing operational costs.
- Interactive Collaborative Robot Demonstration: Get hands on experience with a collaborative robot and see application specific videos for your industry. Witness how our integrated solutions seamlessly connect various processes within your facility, creating a more cohesive and productive workflow.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with the MCRI team and other industry professionals to discuss challenges, share insights, and explore potential collaborations. Motion Controls Robotics values the importance of building strong relationships with each customer and their facility
- Exclusive Expo Offers: Take advantage of special promotions and offers available exclusively to Converters Expo attendees. Motion Controls Robotics is committed to providing exceptional value to its clients, and this event is the perfect opportunity to explore cost-effective solutions.
“We are excited to be a part of Converters Expo North & South and to showcase how our systems integration solutions can transform manufacturing and warehouse operations. Our team is dedicated to helping facilities achieve greater efficiency, reduce costs, and stay ahead in today’s competitive landscape,” explains Regional Sales Manager, Aaron Haidet.
MCRI Exhibits at Converters Expo with a FANUC CRX
In the booth, MCRI will have a FANUC CRX-10iA collaborative robot demonstrating one way to use collaborative robots for your end of line process.
“Collaborative applications such as ID and OD roll labeling, core positioning and placing, and adding slip sheets have a very high success rate and quick ROI. We are excited to show you how we can easily incorporate these into your end of line process, “explains Jim Skelding, Director of Sales & Marketing at MCRI.
Look for a Motion Controls Robotics postcard in the Converters Expo show bag and bring it to the booth for a chance to get a small, but cool FANUC robot model.
Stop by Booth #405 at Converters Expo South and/or Booth #318 at Converters Expo in Wisconsin to explore the future of manufacturing and warehouse automation and software technology. If you would like to set up a meeting to discuss a specific robotic roll handling applications during the expos, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online contact form and mention Converters Expo meet-up to reserve time to speak to the MCRI Team.. MCRI has team members ready to schedule 15-30 minutes during the Expo to sit down and discuss new projects.
ABOUT MOTION CONTROLS ROBOTICS, INC
Motion Controls Robotics (MCRI) provides solutions for customers by designing and building turn-key end of line applications, fulfillment solutions, and general material handling automation. MCRI offers unmatched capabilities to elevate companies to the next tier of Industry 4.0 by combining automation expertise with full plant and front office connectivity interfacing with ERP/WMS systems. MCRI has been implementing robotic automation since 1995, is a Certified Servicing Integrator for FANUC America, and Certified Integrator by the Robotics Industry Association.