SNAP Resources (SNAP), a Motion Controls Robotics’ affiliated company introduces two portable SNAPMate Stations featuring either a FANUC CR-15iA or FANUC CR-7LiA collaborative robot. The SNAPMate combines the experience of a FANUC, level four integrator in Motion Controls Robotics with the flexibility and ease of use of a Ready Robotics Forge workstation making it a snap for manufacturers to quickly increase productivity through collaborative automation.
A SNAPMate Station with a FANUC Cobot provides manufacturers the tools and flexibility to increase productivity through the use of automation to accomplish a variety of smaller volume or short run applications:
- Machine tending – Load and unload a variety of CNCs throughout the facility
- Pick and place operations
- Case packing
The SNAPMate Station
Program robots without code using quick, touchscreen setup. SNAPMate is the perfect option for out-of-the-box automation that is user-friendly as well as re-deployable to different tasks throughout your facility.
- FANUC Cobot (FANUC CR-15iA or FANUC CR-7LiA)
- FANUC R30iB Plus controller
- A multitude of optional grippers/suction cups
- Manual Quick change for different grippers/cups
- Force sensor & hand guidance
- Pull handles and casters for easy relocation of the unit
- Worktable grid for part/product setups
- Adjustable height screen
- Emergency Stop
FANUC collaborative robots are the best choice for durable, long-lasting performance and adding a Forge Controller makes programming a snap. By combining these two technologies, a line has been drawn in the sand.
Collaborative Robot Selection
|Robot||Specifications||Download Spec Sheet|
|CR-15iA||Payload: 15 kg / 33 lbs
Reach: 1,441mm / 57 in
|CR-7iA/L||Payload: 7 kg / 15 lbs
Reach: 911 mm / 35 in
With the SNAPMate, you simplify cobot automation through the use of the Ready Robotics Forge software and controller. The Forge controller makes programming a FANUC cobot, mobile workstations intuitive by using hand guidance with drag and drop programming. You just roll the station up to the machine, Lead-to-teach for quick, easy programming of points, and start working. After teaching multiple points for a task, simply use landmark hardware/software (software accounts for the station not being in the exact position as when programmed the first time) for easy relocation back to a previously programmed machine (can program and save several different programs to call up).
Easy as a snap from ordering to delivery to the first job
- Select the SNAPMate Station you need based on payload and reach.
- Chose from a variety of gripper types for use with collaborative robots.
- SNAP offers other add-ons that will help you get up and running in a snap.
- Purchase of a SNAP comes with delivery and a 1-hour instruction session with a SNAP engineer
- Roll your SNAPMate up to the first machine and lock wheels into place.
- Use Drag and Drop functions and hand guidance to program the first job.
- Let your SNAPMate start working
Visit the SNAP website or contact Motion Controls Robotics to learn more about the SNAPMate Station.