FANUC has released new robot models in several of their robot series. These models were added to meet needs in the new industries and applications that are discovering the benefit of including robotics in their processes.
Below are the series that have added new models – click on the series name to view availability (page shows all models available – not just the new models) and download Technical Sheets.
- M10iA Series – A light payload, intelligent robot for material handling applications
- M20iA Series – A compact industrial robot with world class speed, payload, and reach. Designed for product applications that require cables to be protected.
- M710 Series – Compact industrial robot for long reach and high performance. This robot has an IP67 (ingress protection) rating for working in harsh environments.
- R2000iB Series – Best motion area and payload in it class. The R2000iB series allows for a lot of flexibility with a variety of models and mounting options.
- M2000 Series – The heavy weight robot that just about doubled its weight limit. This makes it the highest payload robot available. The M2000’s new robot models are available July 2015.
Visit Motion Controls Robotics New FANUC Robot page to read about the advantage of purchasing a robot through our company.
If you are interested in having one of these new models integrated into your system or have any questions call us at 419-334-5886 or request information through our new robot request form.