FANUC M410 Series Robot
Download Spec Sheet
|M410iB/140H||140 kg||2850 mm||M-410iB-140H.pdf|
|M410iC/185||185 kg||3140 mm||M-410iC-185.pdf|
|M410iC/500||300 kg||3140 mm||M-410iC-500.pdf|
|M410iC/315||315 kg||3140 mm||No Spec Sheet|
|M410iB/450||500 kg||3143 mm||No Spec Sheet|
|M410iB/700||700 kg||3140 mm||M-410iB-700.pdf|
The M410 is made for Palletizing
- The M410 was the first robot dedicated to palletizing.
- High operating speeds allow for increased throughput.
- A variety of model options from medium to high payload.
- With custom tooling M410s can handle cases, drums, rolls, bags, large to small flat products…almost any product that needs palletized.
- FANUC PalletPRO simulation software is available to build, debug and test your palletizing application.
FANUC M410 Robot is an intelligent palletizing robot. The M410 can handle a variety of product sizes with custom end of arm tooling.
- Material Handling
Watch Palletizing Videos
Read more about M410 FANUC Robots and Palletizing
January 6, 2020
August 14, 2019
May 20, 2019
July 5, 2018
December 14, 2017