FANUC M410 Series Robot
Download Spec Sheet
|M410iB/140H||140 kg||2850 mm||M-410iB-140H.pdf|
|M410iC/185||185 kg||3140 mm||M-410iC-185.pdf|
|M410iC/500||300 kg||3140 mm||M-410iC-500.pdf|
|M410iC/315||315 kg||3140 mm||No Spec Sheet|
|M410iB/450||500 kg||3143 mm||No Spec Sheet|
|M410iB/700||700 kg||3140 mm||M-410iB-700.pdf|
The M410 is made for Palletizing
- The M410 was the first robot dedicated to palletizing.
- High operating speeds allow for increased throughput.
- A variety of model options from medium to high payload.
- With custom tooling M410s can handle cases, drums, rolls, bags, large to small flat products…almost any product that needs palletized.
- FANUC PalletPRO simulation software is available to build, debug and test your palletizing application.
FANUC M410 Robot is an intelligent palletizing robot. The M410 can handle a variety of product sizes with custom end of arm tooling.
- Material Handling
Watch Palletizing Videos
Read more about M410 FANUC Robots and Palletizing
May 13, 2020
January 30, 2020
January 6, 2020
August 14, 2019
May 20, 2019
July 5, 2018