Ergobot® – Robotic Pick and Place Case Packing
The Ergobot® is a case packing work cell that offers the flexibility of ergonomic hand packing and automatic robotic pick and place case packing. Proven, reliable, and cost effective FANUC robots are integrated by Motion Controls Robotics, Inc with similarly established Ergopack® hand packing stations from Combi Packaging.
Early in 2014, Motion Controls Robotics, Inc. and Combi Packaging Systems LLC announced a strategic partnership to integrate robotic pick and place technology with ergonomic hand packing equipment, providing customers with the flexibility to fully automate their secondary packaging tasks in a cost effective manner. Combi Packaging Systems LLC is a leading provider of customized end of line packaging equipment.
Options for the Robotic Ergopack include;
- Variable pack counts and pack-out patterns that can be changed in just a few minutes
- Lot tracking/product serialization
- 100% quality inspection with industry leading FANUC iR Vision
- Multiple end of arm tools for varying product configurations
- Customization to suit specific applications
- Automatic tool change for multiple product configurations
- Food grade robots available
- Conveyor options to suit product
Download Tech Sheet